Blogs > Lighten Up With Angeline Hoefer

Angeline Hoefer of Willoughby has a simple reason she wants to lose weight - family. She longs to travel to see those spread out across the country and dreams of the ease with which she can make it happen if she if she loses weight. She is working to become healthy enough to take part in the Heart Walk in May, in memory of her late grandson.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Moving Forward

 

This past week has been great.  I have said in the past that I am going to take my challenge a day at a time and that is working. 

 

I have had a very busy schedule lately, but I try to focus on just today.  Upon rising I fix breakfast and make my lunch to take to work.

I usually take a bottle of water and a cup of coffee with me on the way to work.  Once I am at work things go fine.  I continually drink water and pull out my snacks on an as needed basis.

My bag of goodies is pretty big these days but with all the right foods.  Raw vegetables, yogurt, nuts, an apple, salad with chicken.

 

I have been hunting up new recipes to fix for dinner.  My biggest problem then is leaving myself enough time.  I typically work out after work and by the time I get home I am tired.

Leftovers are great when I am in a hurry, but I don’t always have them.  Trying to solicit help from my son and husband is not working either.  I will just have to make more food when I do cook.

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home