Blogs > Lighten Up With Angeline Hoefer

Angeline Hoefer of Willoughby has a simple reason she wants to lose weight - family. She longs to travel to see those spread out across the country and dreams of the ease with which she can make it happen if she if she loses weight. She is working to become healthy enough to take part in the Heart Walk in May, in memory of her late grandson.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Rough Month

 

 

              This has truly been a rough month.  I seem to take two steps forward and one back.  It has been hard to keep my focus on what we are suppose to be doing.  I did not start off very well and now that I am truly working on a program I keep thinking about where I need to go and how far behind I am compaired to others.  My husband suggested this past weekend that I just look at one day at a time and not worry about compairing myself with others.  That has always been hard for me.  I am up and down.  There are days I feel outgoing and good about everything, then there are other days when I am just plain tired and want to hide out. 

 

I did lose 8.4 lbs this first month, but I know it could have been so much better if I had the right mindset.  So here I am just concentrating on today.  One day at a time, one meal at a time, one pound at a time.  Thus far today is going well.  I have to make sure I keep the right foods around me.  Fruits, nuts, yogurt, chicken, lettuce, you know the drill.  Tonight I need to get some rest (stayed up for the oscar’s last night), so I can keep my focus.

 

I have a great trainer that participated in the Lighten up contest several years back.  She is very familiar with the program and is very encouraging.  My problem is when I am tired I don’t even want to talk to her.  So…. Sleep is on the agenda for tonight.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home